ECU Higher Degree by Research Scholarship
The scholarship is designed to support postgraduate students of outstanding research promise undertaking a higher degree by research at ECU. The scholarship is offered on the basis of academic merit and research performance. The scholarship includes tuition fee sponsorship and a stipend of $28,420 per annum paid fortnightly via electronic funds transfer. Other benefits include a relocation allowance (where applicable) and Overseas Student Health Cover (where applicable). The duration of the scholarship will vary depending on the duration of the course; up to 2 years full-time for a Master by research and up to 3 years full-time for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Integrated PhD.
To be eligible applicants must have met the minimum requirement below:
- Have been made an unconditional offer of place in an ECU higher degree by research course*
*If you have submitted an application for course entry and have not yet been issued an offer, or you are currently enrolled in a Bachelor Honours Degree, a Master's Degree or Integrated PhD you can apply for this scholarship and your application will be assessed conditional on achieving the minimum requirements.
You are not eligible to apply for this scholarship if any of the below apply:
- You have completed an Australian Research Doctorate Degree or equivalent.
- You have completed a Master by Research or equivalent when you are seeking a research scholarship to undertake a Master by Research.
- You have been in receipt of an Australian Agency for International Development (AusAID) or an Australia Award scholarship within the last two years.
- If you have commenced in the Doctor of Philosophy (Integrated) J42 after Semester 2, 2020.
- If you are in receipt of a stipend scholarship income that is greater than 75% of the base stipend rate.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.