Scholarship scheme of President’s Fund
- Scholarships for students of low income families who have passed G.C.E.(O/L) with distinction in order for them to follow G.C.E.(A/L).Basic qualifications required to apply
- Should have passed G.C.E.(O/L) with distinction at the first sitting
- Being a child of a low income family (monthly income of the family not exceeding Rs.10,000/-)
- Not being a Grade 5 scholarship holder
- Should be a student of either a Government school or a non-fee levying private school
Applications should be made as per the instructions given in the advertisements published in “Dinamina” and “Thinakaran” newspapers
This advertisement is published in said newspapers in the third quarter of each year.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: