High Achievement Bursary for International Students
Established in 2019, the High Achievement Bursary for International Students aims to encourage talented international students to continue their study at the University of Waikato. The Bursary is valued up to NZ$5000 and will be deducted from the full international student fees for the second year of undergraduate study. The Bursary is open to all international students, enrolling in a full-time undergraduate programme, who studied at the University of Waikato in the preceding 12 months. There is no application process; students who achieve a B+ grade average over their first 120-points will be automatically eligible for the High Achievement Bursary for their next 120-points. No application is required. The Bursary will be applied to tuition fees only and is not transferable.
1. The Bursary will be known as the “High Achievement Bursary for International Students”
2. The value of the Bursary will be up to $5,000 and will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition fees after the semester withdrawal date. The amount offered for this Bursary is at the discretion of the Selection Committee and will be based on criteria such as, but not limited to, total available funding, grades, financial need, number of credits enrolled, number of applicants, period of enrolment.
3. The Bursary will be applied to the second year of full-time (120-points) international tuition fees of the undergraduate degree.
4. The Bursary will be awarded to all international students, enrolling full-time in an undergraduate programme, who achieved at least a B+ grade average over their first 120- points of study at the University of Waikato.
5. The Scholarships Committee has the power to amend or vary these regulations provided that there is no departure from the main purpose of the Bursary.
6. The Scholarships Committee may terminate this Bursary at any time, and recoup any funds disbursed, if the holder withdraws from the University of Waikato, brings the Bursary or the University into disrepute1 , or is otherwise not complying with the conditions governing the Bursary and/or the regulations of the University of Waikato.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: