UM iFest Competition and Workshop Program
In order to enhance global education at international level in a virtual and/or practical approach in the contribution of widely promoting Indonesian cultures and tourisms, especially Malang, UM through the Office of International Affairs offers UM iFest program. UM iFest is an online competition and workshop program for overseas students. The program is instituted to provide an online competition and workshops to expose Indonesian languages, cultures, and tourisms, particularly Malang.
UM iFest consists of online workshops and competitions. Some topics of online workshops are projected to be the program courses. Moreover, there are several online competitions to be hosted: vlog about Indonesian language and cultures (dancing, singing original/ cover, poetry, etc.), short-story writing (all the masterpieces will be compiled in a UM iFest book), Instagram TV, and Indonesian song video clip.
Designed to globally unmask the wonderful of Indonesian language, cultures, and tourisms, especially Malang, UM iFest presents the tagline “Broaden Your Vistas, Embrace Cultural Diversity” to excite overseas students to bear witness to Indonesia, the homeland of diverse languages, cultures, and tourisms.
- To introduce Indonesian cultures, especially Malang, to international;
- To give excellent and memorable services that could inspire the overseas students as a candidate agent to promote Indonesia;
- To broaden the international exposure activities in Universitas Negeri Malang;
- To advance the reciprocity of international partnership initiation
- To endorse the potential tourism of Malang City
- To promote the education quality of Indonesia, especially Universitas Negeri Malang, to students from across the globe.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.