Being smart pays.
The University at Buffalo offers the most valuable merit scholarships in the SUNY system. Last year, we administered more than $360 million in scholarships and financial aid to our students.
Prospective freshmen must apply and submit all application materials by Dec. 15 to be considered for merit scholarships. The University Honors College manages the Presidential Scholarship, which requires a separate application.
Note: International students should visit the International Undergraduate Admissions website for more information on available scholarships.
- Presidential Scholarship
- Pride of New York Scholarship
- Provost Scholarship
- Empire State Diversity Honors/Daniel Acker Scholarship
- College of Arts and Sciences Dean’s Scholars
- School of Architecture and Planning Dean’s Scholarships
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences Women’s Empowerment Scholarship
- School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences Dean’s Leadership Scholarship
For information on other merit-based and need-based UB scholarships available to prospective freshmen, transfer students and UB students, please see the Other UB Administered Scholarships page on the Office of Financial Aid website. This office handles continuing eligibility requirements for all Undergraduate Admissions and International Admissions merit scholarships.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.