ISACA Chicago Chapter Scholarship
Through the generous support of our members, the ISACA Chicago Chapter has established a scholarship fund to provide financial assistance to those interested in pursuing educational opportunities in the field of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies (i.e., hereafter, the “Scholarship”). Individuals interested in applying for the Scholarship must complete the application and related information requirements as noted below.
The ISACA Chicago Chapter is allocating $8,000 for the 2020-2021 academic year Scholarship fund. Two (2) $2,000 awards will be available for undergraduates and two (2) $2,000 awards will be available for post-graduates. These individual scholarship awards will be made payable in the name of the recipient.
The Scholarship awards:
- All candidates must be pursuing either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- All awards can be used for full or part-time programs.
- The Scholarship award is applicable for one school year term only (2020-2021). However, recipients may re-apply in subsequent years.
- Students must be enrolled for the 2020-2021 academic year, focusing on information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
- Students must be enrolled in an accredited university in the state of Illinois or show proof of permanent residence in Illinois for use at a school not located in the state of Illinois.
- Students must demonstrate an interest in the fields of information systems (IS), IS governance, IS audit, IS compliance, IS security or related studies.
- Minimum 3.25 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA). Master Application
- Minimum 3.00 (out of 4.0) Grade Point Average (GPA). Undergraduate Application
- Completion of the scholarship application form, including supporting information.
- Scholarship awards will be granted without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin.
- International students are welcome to apply.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: