- Application fee, full tuition and annual capital levy waiver for qualified applicants
- Support of leadership project while enrolled at Malvern College Hong Kong
- Excellent international and diverse learning environment
- Co-curricular and academic enrichment programmes
- Higher education consultation and university application support
Malvern College Hong Kong is implementing a merit-based leadership scholarship scheme specifically designed for the upcoming Sixth Form starting in 2021-22. The purpose of this prestigious and highly exclusive scholarship is to recognize and further pupils who have been demonstrating innovative and initiative-driven leadership that has a meaningful impact on their academic work and/or community environments.
Successful applicants’ leadership profiles are aligned with Malvern College Hong Kong’s ethos and educational values. Malvern leadership scholars will form a diverse and dynamic annual cohort of leaders whose work is relevant for the school and wider community and inspiring for their peers.
3-4 leadership scholarships will be made available for the academic year 2021-22. The scholarship will be awarded to see pupils through to the end of the Sixth Form. Both internal and external applicants are eligible for the scholarship every academic year.
The school seeks candidates who demonstrate solid knowledge, know-how and skills in alignment with Malvern’s leadership definition, with a view to further their natural talent. Candidates are invited to apply on the basis of personal, academic and/or extra-curricular leadership experience. Malvern College Hong Kong follows a three-step selection process to evaluate and identify successful applicants: entry, online assessment and written test as well as leadership challenge and panel interview.
Applicants are required to submit a regular application to attend Malvern College Hong Kong. If entry to the scholarship application programme is granted, the regular application fee for Malvern College Hong Kong will be waived.
In addition, a completed online scholarship application form must be submitted alongside the following supporting documents:
- Mentor recommendation form
- Personal statement with description of leadership profile and motivation
- Parent statement
- Previous two years’ school reports
- Copy of passport and HK ID card (if applicable)
- Recent photograph, passport-size
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.