MBA and EMBA Scholarships
A scholarship for future postgraduate students applying for an MBA or EMBA in the QUT Business School.
What you'll receive
You'll receive one of:
- a tuition fee waiver scholarship, covering a quarter, half or all of your tuition fees
- a merit scholarship, awarded at:
- $500 for a GMAT score of 600-699
- $1,000 for a GMAT score of 700 or more.
If you receive a tuition fee waiver scholarship, you won't be eligible for a merit scholarship.
- be applying to study with our Graduate School of Business for the first time
- apply for and be accepted into our Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- be a domestic student (Australia citizen, permanent resident or permanent visa holder, or New Zealand citizen)
- be applying to study with the Graduate School of Business for the first time
- apply for and be accepted into our Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA).
How to apply
MBA tuition fee waiver scholarship
To apply for an MBA tuition fee waiver scholarship, you must complete the MBA scholarship application form (PDF file, 30.8 KB), and submit it with your application for the MBA.
You will need to include a personal statement of no more than 1,000 words about your capabilities and skills in the areas listed on the form to support your application.
- maintain a grade point average (GPA) of 5.5 or above throughout your studies
- get approval if you're deferring your studies for more than one teaching period.
The tuition fee waiver:
- is for the time limit of your course completion. Any leave of absence or other approved leave that you take will be included in calculating time limits
- does not apply to units that you might take outside the MBA or EMBA program
- does not apply to units that you fail or withdraw from with financial penalty.
We will terminate your scholarship if you:
- don't fulfill course requirements or maintain satisfactory course progress
- don't resume studying after deferring for one year
- transfer to another program at QUT.
About the scholarship
The QUT Graduate School of Business Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Executive Master of Business (EMBA) are designed for people who can make a valuable contribution to the learning experience and have personal characteristics necessary to succeed in the course.
There are a number of merit scholarships for exceptional applicants into the MBA and EMBA. Successful applicants are expected to be actively involved in the QUT Graduate School of Business community as leaders.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: