Fetisov Journalism Awards
The mission of Fetisov Journalism Awards is to promote universal human values such as honesty, justice, courage and nobility through the example of outstanding journalists from all over the world as their dedicated service and commitment contribute to changing the world for the better.
- Promotion of contemporary journalism as a unique profession that contributes to transforming the lives of individuals, communities and the world as a whole
- Spreading the word about inspiring deeds of the award nominees and winners
- Bringing journalists together as a community of like-minded people willing to raise journalism to an entirely new level and to meet new demands
- Organization of annual global contests for journalists in order to distinguish the works of those who bring up hot-button issues and have widespread impact
- Rewarding outstanding journalists with major money prizes for their dedicated work
- Helping nominees and winners to achieve greater visibility by publishing their works on the website of the contest and in printed media
Rules of Entry
Entries are open to professional journalists, i.e. representatives of the media, professional journalism organizations (unions/associations/societies) and freelance journalists.
Self-nominations are allowed.
Maximum of 3 (three) journalists from one journalism organization/media platform can be nominated for participation in the contest.
The submission form may be filled out by a representative of a registered organization nominating another journalist or by a nominee. Information must be provided in English.
One entry (one reporting or a series of reportings) from one person is accepted.
Publications (stories/articles/reportings) participating in the contest must have been published in printed media (newspapers/magazines/journals) and/or posted on media websites/outlets from June 1st, 2019 to May 31st, 2020.
The word restriction for the submitted publications is 20,000 words.
Films, videos and audio recordings as separate pieces of work are not accepted for the contest.
One publication must be attached to the application form in accordance with the instructions on the website. If a series of publications on one subject are submitted for the contest they must be sent in one file. The attached file must be in PDF format and must not exceed 10 Mb.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.