End-Of-Study Scholarship Program
Particularly qualified international students can apply for an end-of-study scholarship if they are already at the end of their studies. The Department of International Affairs awards these scholarships through funding by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) and the Federal Foreign Office.
The main goal of the end-of-study scholarship is to provide financial support to international students during the preparation of their final thesis, so that they can fully concentrate on their final degree. International students who have achieved very good or good grades and who are in the final phase of their studies are eligible to apply.
Who can apply for an end-of-study scholarship?
We accept applications from students:
- foreign nationals with foreign educational qualifications° ,
- who are enrolled at TH Köln with the aim to obtain a university degree,
- who are in financial need,
- who are in the final stage of their degree program and and who, based on their previously achieved grades, are likely to graduate within a maximum of two semesters,
- who live in Germany during the time of writing their final thesis.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.