Talent Hunt Scholarship Project
Daffodil International University (DIU) has introduced the Talent Scholarship Project to support meritorious and poor students to study any Undergraduate Program offered in Daffodil International University. An open competition will be held among the applicants. Selected applicants will be awarded 100% tuition fees waiver and additional scholarships for their boarding lodging under the Talent Scholarships Program. Newly admitted International students are eligible to participate in the competition.
Daffodil International University (DIU) will Offer 25 scholarships under Talent Hunt Scholarship program. The scholarships will be of 3 (three) categories as follows:
1st Category: They will be given 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 5,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
2nd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver along with an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 3,000/- per month to support their other university fees and boarding and lodging.
3rd Category: They will be provided 100% tuition fee waiver and an additional stipend at a rate of Tk. 2,000/- per month to support related educational expenses.
For International Students
1st Category: USD 3000 as scholarship
2nd Category: USD 2000 as scholarship.
* The Scholarship amount will be adjusted to their tuition fees during their study period at DIU
The suitable candidate must be an individual of highly innovative in nature and have strong analytical ability
1. Applicants must have GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 individually in both SSC and HSC
2. Passing year must be SSC in 2017 and HSC in 2019
3. Fluent in English and have a good communication and presentation skill.
4. Computer literate and proficient in IT.
5. Amiable, smart, intelligent, innovative in thinking and hard working.
6. Able to work in group or individually.
7. The credit transferred students are not eligible in this scholarship program.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.