The University offers two different Excellence Scholarships to Students
Excellence Scholarships of the University of St.Gallen
Excellence Scholarships are granted to foreign students enrolled in Bachelor studies at the University of St.Gallen on the basis of merit. These grants are awarded yearly to students in the Assessment Year, which will be paid out over a period of three years. The scholarship amount is tantamount to the current tuition fees at the Bachelor's Level (which runs to six semesters). At present, a grantee receives an annual sum of CHF 6,252 (for all three years, this corresponds to a scholarship of CHF 18,756).
International applicants with internationally recognised relevant educational qualifications and certificates, successful passing of the University of St.Gallen's internal admission test and timely submission of the documents in accordance with the application process.
Further criterias during the study
- The bachelor's degree has to be completed without any delays, as far as they are not conditioned by the studies.
- The scholarship is paid out in 3 installments. The first installment will be paid directly after starting the studies in the autumn. The second and third installments are only paid out when a specified average grade is reached.
After successful admission to the degree course, a letter of motivation and a two-minute video in mp4 quality must be submitted using the online formular to the Advice Center of Study Funding. These two application elements should cover the following content:
Letter of motivation
- The letter of motivation should contain a maximum of 600 words
- The letter should explain why the applicant choose the field of study and the HSG
- Reason as to why he/she should receive a scholarship
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: