Residency Fellowships Program
Produktionszentrum Tanz + Performance is collaborating with Akademie Schloss Solitude to award a residency fellowship to contemporary dancers and performers for the first time, this in the context of TANZPAKT Stuttgart, an initiative of the Cultural Office of the State Capital of Stuttgart. By inviting artists from all over the world to apply who are not active as artists in the administrative district of Stuttgart, the participating institutions seek to improve networking and collaboration in Stuttgart’s freelance dance scene, and to facilitate work on choreographic practice. Creating space for inquiry, research and artistic production is a further goal. Willingness to present one’s own work and interact with the Free Dance Scene in Stuttgart are prerequisites.
Two fellowships are being awarded. One from January – June 2021, and the other from July – December 2021.
The residency artist will benefit from the following:
• optional use of a rehearsal hall
• the option to lead the weekly professional training session at the Produktionszentrum Tanz + Performance, or to participate in this and other workshops
• a free, furnished studio apartment for living and working purposes, including electricity, water and heating at Akademie Schloss Solitude
• a monthly fellowship grant of Euro 1,200
• a travel allowance of up to Euro 700
• creative resources worth up to Euro 3,500
Who can apply?
Applications may only be submitted by individuals who are not active as artists in the administrative district of Stuttgart. Group applications will not be accepted. Only contemporary dancers and performers (m/f/d) will be considered.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.