Reach your Audience with Podcasting
Podcasts offer a niche perspective into topics, amplify voices from marginalized communities and empower efforts to influence the mainstream. One of the biggest reasons for the increase in podcast popularity is the shift from desktop to mobile. As streaming services have become more widespread and popular, podcasts are now easy to access and convenient to share, even when we’re on the go.
This RTNC short course aims to educate and empower podcast creators, by providing you with the tools and techniques you need, to produce powerful, informative podcasts on any topic. You will learn about:
- Creating strong narratives that captivate audiences
- Finding the right media format for your message
- Identifying and mapping target audiences
- Practicing audience persuasion in your content
- Using basic technical equipment that is easy to source
- Setting up your own studio, anywhere
- Monetizing and marketing your podcast
This is a 5-day course.
This course takes place at the RNTC Media Training Centre in Hilversum, which is about 20 minutes by train from Amsterdam Central Station.
Course fee academic year 2019-2020: € 1700,- (includes tuition fee & lunch on course days)
All-in-Fee: € 2290,-
Course fee academic year 2020-2021: € 2400,- (includes tuition fee & lunch on course days)
All-in-Fee: € 3300,-
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.