The fourth call for research applications under the activity “Post-doctoral Research Aid”
The State Education Development Agency (SEDA) announces the fourth competition for selecting research applications under the activity “Post-doctoral Research Aid”. The deadline for submission is 20 July, 2020.
The research applications may submit:
- Scientific institutions registered in the Register of Scientific Institutions of the Republic of Latvia,
- Micro, small, medium-sized or large enterprises registered with the Enterprise Register of the Republic of Latvia.
The purpose of the Activity is to develop the skills of new scientists and to increase the scientific capacity, ensuring the possibilities for new scientists to start a career in scientific institutions and with enterprises, as well as improvement of research competencies, renewal of human resources and increase in the number of qualified luspecialists.
The total eligible funding planned for implementation of research applications is 51 029231 euro.
Available funding for the 4rd call is 11.4 million, including EUR 5.7 million euro for economic research and EUR 5.7 million euro for non-economic research (1.1 million euro is planned for fundamental research).
One grant is up to 111 505 euros and 30 months to perform research in Latvia, including:
- full time employment contract with salary 2731 eurosper month including all taxes;
- other research expenses, such as costs of materials, protection of technology rights, external services, data processing, training and networking measures, set at 800 euros per month;
- administrative costs set at 185.83 euros per month.
- Implementation of fundamental or industrial research
- Defence of intellectual property rights
- Knowledge and technology transfer
- Improvement of competences (training)
- International mobility and networking
- Supervision and review of bachelor's, master's and doctoral thesis
- Preparation of other research or innovation projects proposals
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.