The ITI provides young professionals with valuable support and experience through its ITI Scholarship program. Scholars spend a year in one of the ITI’s 26 Scholarship Centers around the world under the mentorship of an experienced ITI Fellow.
Applying for the program
The application portal for Scholarships opens on this page for one month each year from June 1 until June 30.
Applications must fulfill the requirements below in order to apply for an ITI Scholarship.
- A BDS, DDS or equivalent diploma
- At least two years' postgraduate training in a dental specialization such as periodontology, oral surgery, prosthodontics or similar. Alternatively, three years of professional clinical experience as a qualified dentist including implant-related experience is acceptable. Postgraduate training must be finished by the time the Scholarship year starts, but applications may be submitted while the applicant is still in training.
- Commitment to teaching and education
- Sound knowledge of the local language of the preferred ITI Scholarship Center
- Language certificates for non-native speakers are required by the beginning of the ITI Scholarship year by certain ITI Scholarship Centers, please see individual ITI Scholarship Centers descriptions on the ITI website. Where no requirement is specified, language certificates for non-native speakers are recommended, but not mandatory.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.