Beyond Covid-19 Global Open Innovation Challenge
Do you want to get involved in making positive change in your community and beyond? Join the Prepr Network and explore the four open challenges in the areas of Business, Prevention, Education and Community. Through this initiative, we are bringing together students, startups, employees, and citizens. Learn, get inspired, take action. Create an account to get started:
Welcome to the Beyond COVID-19 Challenge
This global open innovation challenge, is a Call To Action for all communities to collaborate and take action in order to create innovative solutions for the Covid-19 Challenge. Team up with your colleagues, friends and family, or find a team virtually through the Prepr Network and use this time of social distancing to challenge yourself and help create the future you want to live in. Get creative with your team, solutions can be local or global, small business or industrial, preventative actions or treatment actions, creative or data-driven. This is a global crisis that is affecting every community around the globe, and it is going to take input and action from every community around the globe to solve it. Every solution is a building block to a better future for all.
Criteria for Project Submission
You will be required to follow the PIE framework as you develop and submit your project. Visit the resource section to learn more about each of the steps by watching a series of short videos. Use the following pitch prompts to get started:
- Identify The Problem/Opportunity (Innovation)
- Show the Solution (Innovation)
- Demonstrate Solution-Market Fit (Entrepreneurship)
- Chart Competitive Landscape (Entrepreneurship)
- Key Metrics and Traction (Entrepreneurship)
- Introduce The Team (Project Leadership)
- Show Product Road Map (Project Leadership)
- Additional Information (Optional)
Projects will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Alignment – Does the project address the challenge outlined above?
- Potential for Impact – How will this project help move the world towards achieving the Zero Poverty Global Goal?
- Feasibility – Can the proposed solution be implemented? Are there any critical barriers?
- Innovative approach – How does the project differ from existing solutions?
- Scalability – Can this solution be used to impact a large number of people?
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: