Nitori International Scholarship
- Students with non-Japanese nationality who will have ‘college student’ visa status from October 1st, 2020 and will register their residence in Japan.
- Regular students who will be in the first or second academic year of a master course (incl. integrated masters and doctoral course) as of October 2020.
- Those who are of good enough health to pursue studies in Japan, of excellent academic record and of good personality.
- Those who are able to communicate in Japanese.
- Those who can contribute to international understandings and mutual friendships.
- Those who can attend Scholarship Students Activities held by NISF.
- Those who can submit a scholarly report every month.
- Those who do not receive any sort of scholarship or subsidy while receiving the scholarship from NISF.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.