The Excellence Scholarship Program
All those with a particularly good grade average combined with a high level of personal commitment are supported. The aim is to support future managers in the media industry. The scholarship is initially awarded for one year and can range from 10 - 50% of the tuition fees. An annual extension is possible.
- Grade average of at least 1.5.
- Willingness and motivation to participate and organize student activities on campus.
- Letter of motivation for the choice of the field of study, the later professional goal, personal suitability as well as any previous knowledge (max. One A4 page with Arial; font size 12; margin left and right 1.5)
- Letters of recommendation from the teacher
- Proof of social or special commitment
- CV in tabular form, supplemented by proof of work or internship
- certified copy of the university entrance qualification (FH)
In the winter semester, the application period ends on July 31, and the assignment takes place until mid-August. In the summer semester, the application period ends on January 31 and the award is made until mid-February.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.