STIBET Scholarships for International Students and Doctoral Candidates
The International Office uses STIBET funds of the German Academic Exchange Service DAAD to award scholarships of up to EUR 400 per month for 3 to 4 months to international students and doctoral candiates who whish to complete their studies/ doctorate.
Requirements: Who can apply?
- Graduation in winter semester 2020/21
- Residence permit for study purposes or the purpose of a doctorate (in general according to Section 16 of the German Residence Act - AufenthG)
- Monthly income during the scholarship period may not exceed EUR 450
All international students and doctoral candidates who expect to complete their studies in the winter semester 2020/21 are eligible to apply. The prerequisites are good academic performance; pro-bono/ voluntary work inside or outside the university is a plus.
- Academic achievement. Proven by grades/grade average (students) or letter of recommendation of supervisor (doctoral candidates)
- Expected to graduate during the designated semester
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation letter
- Desirable: work commitment on a voluntary basis
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.