International Student Poster Competition and Online Exhibition
The SpaceTime 2020 International Student Competition provides an excellent opportunity for students attending schools at the College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels to exhibit their computer-based media creative work nationally and internationally. Entries will be judged by international jurors on the basis of solution of the theme, artistic merit, design, originality, technical excellence, and content.
The theme for SpaceTime 2020 is: “Think Beyond”, keeping with the theme of the 2020 conference.
- One entry per student
- A minimal use of text is suggested.
- You should not use any copyrighted imagery for your poster, and you are responsible for copyright related issues.
- File Specifications:
- Image size: 3508 × 4961 pixels - A3 (11.69” x 16.54” / 297mm x 420 mm) @ 300-ppi
- Color Mode: RGB (please no CMYK images)
- Image Format: JPEG (.jpg)
- Maximum file size: 2MB
- Name your image: firstname_lastname_s2020.jpg
- On the submission form, you will be asked to provide an artist statement (up to 200 words) along with your technical statement (up to 200 words).
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.