Scholarships and Fellowships Programs
Research and Community Scholarship applications are accepted through your conference profile until 23 April 2020, 23:59 CEST. Journalist Fellowship applications are accepted through your conference profile until 20 April 2020, 23:59 CEST. Please review the Journalist Fellowship program description and eligibility information on the conference Media page before applying.
- Graduate students, fellows or junior faculty within two years of faculty appointment, who are actively involved in HIV prevention research;
- HIV Research areas may include, but is not limited to, basic science, product development, pre-clinical or clinical research, social and behavioural science, and public health;
- Being first author on an abstract submission to HIVR4P 2020.
- Individuals who are actively involved in HIV prevention as a community advocate, educator, care provider or in a related prevention-focused role;
- Individuals who can effectively communicate knowledge gained at the conference to the communities they represent.
Applications are welcome from all journalists reporting on HIV in any country. Applications are evaluated based on:
- The impact of the media organization to be represented;
- The applicant’s previous experience covering HIV and HIV prevention;
- The applicant’s geographic location;
- The strength of their motivation to attend and an evaluation of their supporting documents including media clips.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.