Mechatronics and Applications: An International Journal
Mechatronics and Applications: An International Journal (MECHATROJ) is a quarterly open access peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of the Mechatronics and Applications. The journal focuses on all technical and practical aspects of Mechatronics Engineering Research, applications and Implementation techniques. The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on understanding advances in mechanical design, computing, control systems, microprocessors, electronics and intelligent machines and establishing new collaborations in these areas.
Authors are solicited to contribute to the journal by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the areas of Mechatronics and applications. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following
- Automotive systems
- Autonomous systems
- Biomedical Engineering
- Control and Automation
- Design, Modeling and Simulation of Mechatronic systems
- Electrical Machines, Drives & Power Electronics
- Engineering and Automation
- Intelligent control
- Machine Design
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Measurement and Diagnostics
- Mechatronic Education
- Real-time Systems
- Signal Processing
- Submission Deadline : March 28, 2020
- Notification : April 28, 2020
- Final Manuscript Due : May 09, 2020
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.