The Roddenberry Prize
The Roddenberry Prize seeks to highlight extraordinary organizations and support their efforts towards greater impact; seek out creative approaches from diverse members of our global community; and inspire others to take innovative and creative approaches to global problems.
Four awards of $250,000 will be granted to organizations working in the areas of Education, Environment, Science, or Humanity. In addition to the four $250,000 awardees, up to five organizations in each field will be recognized publicly as Prize Finalists.
Criteria for the Prize are innovativeness, potential for impact, vision, and track record.
The Roddenberry Foundation welcomes Prize applications from individuals, non-profits, social enterprises, and B-corps who meet all of the following:
- Individuals who are 18 years of age or older
- Organizations or institutions with a budget of $10mil or less
- Organizations whose primary focus of their work is either Education, Science, Environment, or Humanity
- Submit an application in English
- Include completed responses to all required application questions
- Agree to all legal terms and conditions of the Prize grant program
- Be able to legally receive grant funding
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: