Major Entrance Scholarships & Awards
- Fall 2020: April 6, 2020 at 4:00 pm. New for 2020 *Interim transcripts due: February 20, 2020 (for pre-screening purposes) Transcripts are still being accepted. email to: email@example.com
- Spring 2021: September 17, 2020 at 4:00 pm (applications will open April 13, 2020)
Students who are being admitted to KPU for the first time in the Fall 2020 or Spring 2021 are invited to apply for entrance scholarships and awards. KPU offers two types:
KPU Major Entrance Scholarships
- The President's Scholarship ($20,000)
- The Merit Scholarship ($5,000)
- The Indigenous Entrance Scholarship ($5,000)
Donor-funded Entrance Awards
- Awards range in value from $1,000 to $3,000
Entrance Award applicants will be short-listed and ranked by the Scholarships & Awards Selection Committee, based on the criteria of each award.
Award payment is subject to admission and confirmation of enrolment (minimum 12 credits per semester) and final marks of eligible candidates, prior to the disbursement of the award.
Major Entrance Scholarship payments will be divided between the September and January semesters, and applied to any outstanding tuition and fees first, (subject to continuance requirements). Any remaining balance will be made available to the award recipient in the form of a cheque.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
All Entrance Award recipients are eligible to apply for other scholarships, awards and bursaries for which they meet the criteria.
Only one online application is required to be completed in order to be considered for any of the Fall awards.
Students who are being admitted to KPU for the first time in Spring 2021, must complete a separate online application (see instructions below).
Please review the following scholarship criteria and the documentation requirements outlined below before completing your application.
- Major Entrance Scholarship Criteria
- Donor-funded Entrance Award Criteria
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: