HSRC Research Summer School Program
The HSRC-RSS Intensive training program is designed for undergraduate health profession students who are interested in developing their clinical research skills to publish a scientific paper through lectures, workshops and practical experience. This program will be conducted during the Summer semester for 6 weeks, with more than 200 hours.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Write a scientific proposal in clinical research.
- Design a scientific poster.
- Enable health profession senior students to achieve ground-breaking research
- Increase research publications conducted by female researchers
- Enhance the quality of scientific production
This opportunity has expired. It was originally available here:
but the link is no more active