The Wittenberg Center for Global Ethics (WCGE) hosts the Doctoral Program “Ethics and Responsible Leadership in Business” (ERL). For admissions in November/December 2020, the program will award up to SIX DOCTORAL SCHOLARSHIPS. The scholarships are financed by the Karl Schlecht Foundation (KSG) and by the Stiftung der Deutschen Wirtschaft (sdw). The scholarship includes a monthly living stipend of 1,350 € and a membership in the doctoral program with an access to a broad scientific and professional network.
The international doctoral program academically and financially supports doctoral candidates who develop scientifically well-founded and practically relevant answers to questions arising in the research areas of economic, corporate, and leadership ethics. The doctoral program is ideal for highly qualified, socially engaged, and globally thinking, active young scholars and practitioners from all over the world.
Thematic Focus of the Program and the Scholarships Business, corporate, and leadership ethics make up the research areas of the doctoral program. In particular, this program focusses on the framework for entrepreneurial value creation for the good of people, society, and the environment, on the responsibilities placed on companies and the social trust in companies and their decision makers, and on good leadership.
An application comprises the following documents:
- Letter of motivation (in English, max. 1000 words)
- Personal data sheet/CV (in German or English)
- Academic reference letter
- Exposé of research idea (in German or English; max. 5000 words)
- Copies of bachelor´s, master’s, magister and/or diploma certificates (or a provisional certificate) with all individual grades that are relevant for the examination and final grade
- Internship and employment certificates (if applicable)
- Certification / proof of voluntary work (if applicable)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: