- 3 fellowships through the “Contratos predoctorales Severo-Ochoa para la Formación de doctores” 2019 call funded by the MINECO (“Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad”). (herein referred to as FPI - Severo Ochoa Grants).
- 1 fellowship through the Zenith "Innovative Training Network" (herein referred to as ITN Grants) to Manuel Irimia lab. Candidates for this position must undertake trans-national mobility, which means that candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call.
- 1 fellowship through the Enhpathy "Innovative Training Network" (herein referred to as ITN Grants) to Jorge Ferrer lab. Candidates for this position must undertake trans-national mobility, which means that candidates must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Spain for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the call.
- Up to 8 fellowships funded by the labs ( ERC grant, Proyectos I+D Excelencia/Retos” 2019 Call funded by MINECO (herein referred to as FPI-project Grants, CRG Cofe funding, etc.).
Selected PhD students will receive an annual work contract with a competitive salary that will be renewed annually for a maximum of 4 years ( 3-year contract for ITNs) following the applicable national regulations. All PhD students will receive full health and occupational insurance coverage and will be included in the Spanish Social Security System.
Candidates should fulfil the following eligibility criteria at the time of the call deadline. If it becomes clear before, during or after the evaluation phase that one or more of the eligibility criteria have not been fulfilled, the proposal is declared ineligible and is withdrawn from any further examination.
- The call is open to candidates of any nationality.
- Candidates must have obtained a University Degree and a Masters Degree in biomedical sciences within the European Higher Education System (minimum 300 ECTS) or an equivalent University Degree that allows to start a PhD thesis in the candidate’s home country by October 2020. Candidates who expect to be awarded with such degree by October 2020 are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record, previous research experience and a strong commitment for scientific research.
- Candidates must have a high working knowledge of English
- Candidates invited to previous PhD call interviews are not eligible
- Candidates performing their Masters at the CRG during the 2019/2020 academic year are not eligible
- Candidates may not have worked at the CRG for more than 3 months before the call deadline
In case of doubts about the eligibility criteria, applicants should contact the Academic Office (email@example.com) prior to submitting an application.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.