Jeppesen Internship Program
For nearly a decade, a unique exchange program has offered CU Boulder graduate engineering students a glimpse at university life in Germany and a lucrative paid internship with Jeppesen – and allowed a German student the chance to study and work in Colorado.
Applications are now being accepted for the next cycle of the Elrey B. Jeppesen Scholarship, and one student from CU will be selected for the yearlong exchange, which includes room and board and a full semester of tuition at Technical University of Darmstadt, one of Germany's premier engineering universities. After a semester of graduate studies at TU-Darmstadt, students transition into a semester-long internship in Frankfurt with the Boeing subsidiary company’s German operations.
- Be U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Be full-time, master’s students in the College of Engineering & Applied Science with a stated interest in aircraft systems design
- Have completed four semesters (or equivalent) of German language courses. (Courses and internship will be conducted in English, but German skills are required for cultural integration)
- Commit to serving as an ambassador of CU Boulder and the United States
- Commit to preparing a professional presentation of the experience for Jeppesen stakeholders
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.