SPBILF Private Law Prize
The conferral of this truly global academic award is intended as a testimony of its winner’s ultimate academic excellence, while the cash prize component is meant to advance the realization of the laureate’s ideas of worldwide significance.
Unparalleled in the intellectual depth of its contending papers, the authority of its Expert Committee, and the size of the cash reward offered, the SPBILF Private Law Prize has all the makings of becoming to the international community of legal professionals as prestigious as the Nobel Prize. It is our hope that the fulfilment of the ideas put forward by the winners of the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum Private Law Prize will contribute to making this a better world, a world with more justice.
- 10 000 000Р THE FINANCIAL AWARD AMOUNTS TO 10 MILLION RUBLES
Nomination for the 2020 Prize
How to apply*:
1. Fill in the registration form on the SPBILF website or send by e-mail to email@example.com the information about the Nomination Organization and the nominated academic work
2. Attach the following documents:
• Letter from the Nomination Organization (template)
• Full text
• CV of the authors (including contact information and nationality ) (template)
• Author’s acceptance to participate in the contest (template)
• Summary of the academic work (2 pages)