High Commission of India
AYUSH SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (2019-20)
Government of India through Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) offers scholarships to foreign nationals to pursue various Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopath (AYUSH) courses in India under India-Africa Forum Summit Framework-III. The AYUSH scholarship is provided for Under-graduate studies and 1-year Diploma in Yoga. BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, BAMS courses are offered consist of 5 1/2 year degree course including one year mandatory clinical training (internship).
Prospective students should have sufficient proficiency in English and pay due diligence on the specific admission criteria laid down by the various Universities for each subject and ensure that they submit all relevant documentation as required by the universities. The portal will be open for registration and submission of online application until 17 July 2019 and after online registration, a print-out of the application must be submitted to the High Commission before 25 July 2019. Interested applicants may register themselves with the Portal and download guidelines and relevant forms through the portal.
The following may be kept in mind before applying for the Programme:
- Minimum Age limit 18 years at the time of admission.
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology must be the subjects in MSCE.
- Application should be properly filled up and submitted with complete set of supporting documents.
- Certified copies of the qualifying examination should be enclosed with the application.
- Medical Certificate to be submitted from the recognized hospital in the prescribed format. Applicant should ensure that they are not suffering from T.B., Cancer, AIDS & ailments affecting vital organs and female applicant is not in the family way.
SELECTED CANDIDATES ARE ENTITLED TO THE FOLLOWING :
- ?Payment of Tuition fees/Registration Fees by Govt. of India.
- Return economy class air fares paid by Govt. of India. Return fare ticket will be available on completing the Degree Course.
- ?Hostel Facilities – ICCR scholars will have to compulsorily stay in hostel provided by Government of India. Stay in private accommodation will not be allowed.
- Living Allowance to meet Hostel and food catering charges.
- No Telephonic query will be entertained.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.