POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCH AND WRITING GRANT
Every year, Istanbul Research Institute awards 1 researcher a Post-Doctoral Grant to support innovative research on Istanbul. This scholarship may be used to support work for preparing publications from PhD theses as well as for new research.
The grant amount for the 2019-2020 academic year is TRY40.000. This amount will be paid to the recipient in instalments to be determined according to his/her research/writing schedule.
*To have received a PhD degree no more than five years ago from a social science or humanities department of a university in Turkey or abroad.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents, as Word/PDF files, to be reviewed by the Grant Committee not later than August 11, 2019 and send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application form
- Detailed CV
- Description of the aim, method, and scope of research, max. 3.000 words
- Basic bibliography
- Schedule for research/writing covering the grant period
- Writing sample (published articles, if any, are preferred)
- PhD graduation certificate/transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from the advisor of the researcher). These letters will be sent by the recommenders directly to email@example.com and the subject of the mail must read “[LAST NAME OF APPLICANT]-letter of recommendation.”
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.