Change Management by Janet P. Poot
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) invited to Armenia an exceptionally world-class expert in business consulting, author of bestseller and coach Janet P. Poot. This initiative will enable the Armenian management consultants to take part in a special interactive training program. The course is focused on developing practical skills for the change management.
Held in Yerevan, Armenia on 17-18 April and 22-23 May (four full days), this course gives a complete overview of change management for consulting.
It will feature detailed management tools and methodologies for business process changes, as well as individual practical sessions will be delivered for the participants with a view to ensure a high level of practical efficiency.
The course will help you to:
- Understand the specifics and features of different change management approaches and to identify appropriate tools for each type of consulting project;
- Lead / carry out successful changes in the client's company, taking into account the company’s readiness for change and specific needs;
- Identify strategies for evaluating the change initiative and helping it to be accepted and implemented in the workplace of the client's company;
- Transfer international best practices in the area of change management in the consulting projects.
The course duration is 2+2 days and will be held in 2 phases.
First part module: 17-18 April will focus on various change management models, approaches and insights including:
- Force field analysis
- One-dimensional v/s a multidimensional approach to change
- Identifying the key challenges in change processes
- Corporate Culture
- Generating support for and involvement in change initiatives
- Stakeholder Management
- Strategy and key success factors of organizational change
Then the participants will be given an assignment to apply the tools/concepts to one of their current consultancy projects.
Second module: 22-23 May will focus on change management cases in practice with special attention given to skilled facilitation and the role of the consultant.
- Sharing of experiences, effective practices and lessons learned
- Organisational culture in relation to change initiatives
- Skilled facilitation at different organisational levels
- Practical exercises
The participants will need to fill out an application following this link: goo.gl/ty6cGt or to download the application from goo.gl/tq5bKQ, fill that out, enclose the CV and sent to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The training course fee is EUR 180 and the course will be delivered in English. The price includes training hand-out materials, refreshments and a follow-up consulting / coaching after the course.
Once the application is completed, the participants will be contacted for details about the course and payment procedure.
For additional inquiries please contact Varduhi Chilingaryan at email@example.com or (010) 590901.
This project is funded by the European Union. #Eu4Business
Meet your trainer: Janet Poot is an international business leading consultant and trainer. She is also a published author. Janet lives in The Netherlands and is originally from South Africa. She has an entrepreneurial background having established and run a marketing company that conducted marketing campaigns for leading multinationals in 12 countries. She employed an international workforce and had two branch offices abroad for over 10 years. Janet prepared in the United States for a career in the field of consultancy.