COTE SUMMER SCHOOL "ECOLOGY AND SOCIETY: FRONTIERS AND BOUNDARIES" / 3 - 7 JUNE 2019
Participants & fees:
- Candidates must be PhD students
- Free of charge and includes accommodation and meals
- Travel expenses must be covered by the participants
- Mobility grants are available (eligibility criteria apply)
- The course is in english
How to apply ?
- Registration will close on March 31st 2019
- Selected participants will be notified by mid-April
- Visit the registration terms here
- Click on the "register" button below and fill in the application form
During the week:
- Discover the program of the summer school here
- Visit the practical informations (accomodations, transport...)
- To learn more about the COTE Cluster of Excellence, please visit the COTE website
- For any question, please contact the COTE managers at email@example.com
> Applicants must be PhD.
> Registration will close on March 31st 2019 and selected participants will be notified by mid-April.
> Registration is on application and free of charge.
> The Summer School will be held in English and the knowledge of French is not required. Accommodation and meals are fully covered by COTE from June 3rd to 7th 2019 for all students. Travel costs are at the expense of the participant. Mobility grants are available on demand (see below). A shuttle will be set up between Bordeaux and the location of the Summer School Monday morning and Friday evening.
> To apply to the Summer School, applicants must be PhD candidates and need to fill in the registration formonline and upload:
- a CV
- a cover letter
- a short letter of support by their supervisor
Mobility grants are avaible to cover travel costs to the Summer School. These will be granted by a selection committee. To be considered for a grant, applicants need to:
- mention their request during the registration process
- upload a letter justifying their request
All documents have to be merged into a single PDF
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.