4th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management ( Dakm 2019)
June 29-30, 2019, Sydney, Australia
4th International Conference on Data Mining & Knowledge Management ( Dakm 2019) provides a forum for researchers who address this issue and to present their work in a peer-reviewed forum. Authors are solicited to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following areas, but are not limited to these topics only.
Submission DeadlineFebruary 16, 2019
Authors NotificationMarch 15, 2019
Registration & Camera-Ready Paper DueMarch 30, 2019
Topics of Interest
Data Mining Foundations
- Parallel and Distributed Data Mining Algorithms,
- Data Streams Mining, Graph Mining,
- Spatial Data Mining, Text Video,
- Multimedia Data Mining, Web Mining,
- Pre-processing Techniques, Visualization,
- Security and Information Hiding in Data Mining.
Data Mining Applications
- Databases, Bioinformatics,
- Image Analysis,
- Financial Modeling,
- Forecasting, Classification,
- Social Networks,
- Educational Data Mining.
- Data and Knowledge Representation,
- Knowledge Discovery Framework and Process,
- Including Pre- and Post-processing,
- Integration of Data Warehousing,
- OLAP and Data Mining,
- Integrating Constraints and Knowledge in the KDD Process,
- Exploring Data Analysis, Inference of Causes,
- Prediction, Evaluating,
- Consolidating, and Explaining Discovered Knowledge,
- Statistical Techniques for Generation a Robust,
- Consistent Data Model,
- Interactive Data Exploration/visualization and Discovery,
- Languages and Interfaces for Data Mining,
- Mining Trends,
- Opportunities and Risks,
- Mining from Low-Quality Information Sources.
Authors are invited to submit papers through the Conference Submission System.
Hard copy of the proceedings will be distributed during the Conference.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: