Canadian School of Peacebuilding 2019
Join us at the Canadian School of Peacebuilding in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada in June! We offer 5-day intensive courses that are available for professional development, personal inspiration, or academic credit. CSOP is a learning community of diverse peacebuilders who come together to learn, network, and engage in peacebuilding. It is a great opportunity for peacebuilders from all faiths, countries, and identity groups. Everyone is welcome!
This year's courses take place over the following two weeks in June:
June 10-14, 2019
- Indigenous Perspectives on Salvation, Repentance, Peace, and Justice with instructor Ray Aldred
- Peace Skills Practice with instructor Natasha Mohammed
- Alternative Approaches to Monitoring and Evaluation with instructors James Magnus-Johnston and Ray Vander Zaag
- Making Music, War, and Peace with instructor Svanibor Pettan
June 17-21, 2019
- Building Change with Human-Centred Design with instructor Roxy Allen Kioko
- Justice, Peacebuilding, and a Theology of Struggle with instructors Dann Pantoja and Gordon Zerbe
- Trauma, Peacebuilding, and Resilience - Level 1 with instructors Vicki Enns and Wendy Kroeker
- Generous Dissent: Nonviolent Activism and Resistance with instructor Emily Welty
Partnership and Public Engagement Coordinator, Canadian School of Peacebuilding
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.