Canadian School of Peacebuilding 2019
Join us at the Canadian School of Peacebuilding in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada in June! We offer 5-day intensive courses that are available for professional development, personal inspiration, or academic credit. CSOP is a learning community of diverse peacebuilders who come together to learn, network, and engage in peacebuilding. It is a great opportunity for peacebuilders from all faiths, countries, and identity groups. Everyone is welcome!
This year's courses take place over the following two weeks in June:
June 10-14, 2019
- Indigenous Perspectives on Salvation, Repentance, Peace, and Justice with instructor Ray Aldred
- Peace Skills Practice with instructor Natasha Mohammed
- Alternative Approaches to Monitoring and Evaluation with instructors James Magnus-Johnston and Ray Vander Zaag
- Making Music, War, and Peace with instructor Svanibor Pettan
June 17-21, 2019
- Building Change with Human-Centred Design with instructor Roxy Allen Kioko
- Justice, Peacebuilding, and a Theology of Struggle with instructors Dann Pantoja and Gordon Zerbe
- Trauma, Peacebuilding, and Resilience - Level 1 with instructors Vicki Enns and Wendy Kroeker
- Generous Dissent: Nonviolent Activism and Resistance with instructor Emily Welty
Partnership and Public Engagement Coordinator, Canadian School of Peacebuilding
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: