RM Istituto Moda e Design is celebrating its First birthday by allocating 500.000 euros through scholarships.
RM is allocating 500.000 euros in scholarships for the Masters to be activated in 2019: an unprecedented commitment to encourage young and deserving international talents to complete their education in a top-level Master in Milan.
The scholarship contest has two deadlines:
– November 30, 2018 for the Masters starting in February 2019: Fashion design Menswear, Fashion design Womenswear and Product design;
– March 15, 2019 for the Masters starting in November 2019: in Advertising, Architecture, Photography and Visual design.
All of this couldn’t have happened if not in Milan, a cultural and professional melting pot, rich in creativity in all different fields of design. RM aims to become the reference point not only for future designers, but for the professional world that chooses to trust young talents.
In order to incentivize young talents to continue their studies in high quality institutes, RM Raffles Milano Istituto Moda e Design allocates 500.000 euro in Scholarships for the international Master starting in 2019.
The Scholarships, with the partial coverage of the tuition fee, will be given out to a candidate based on the evaluation of their dossier by the Course leader and Lecturers of each Master.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
• Students with an Undergraduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
• Students with a non-academic degree or qualification, or with a working track record in the chosen field of study
HOW CAN I PARTICIPATE?
• Send your Application Form and Dossier to: email@example.com no later than the deadline.
• Be available for an interview (in person or Skype) in the following days. Only the most appealing candidates will be short-listed for the interview.
• The results will be announced no later than December 5, 2018 for the Master starting in February 2019 and no later than March 20, 2019 for the Master starting in November 2019.
• Should you be one of the winners of the Scholarship, you must confirm your participation to the Master by enrolling no later than December 18, 2018 for the Master starting in February 2019 and no later than April 10, 2019 for the Master starting in November 2019.
• You will receive feedback on your admission to the Master even if you do not win a Scholarship. If the evaluation is positive, you can enroll to the Master regularly.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: