Hilti IT Fellowship Programme 2018, Liechtenstein
What's the role?
The Hilti Fellowship program was developed jointly by the Hilti Corporation and the University of Liechtenstein. It is a combination of practical training at Hilti and academic learning at the University of Liechtenstein, designed to create the cornerstone for a successful future.
Who is Hilti?
Hilti provides leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. Hilti has a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and first-rate service. Innovation is Hilti's lifeblood, and they create around 30 new products each year. With some 23,000 people in more than 120 countries, Hilti is a great place to showcase talent, grow and carve-out career.
What does the role involve?
- Contribute to the participant's Master of Science degree in Information Systems (MSc) and attend additional courses
- Be part of an international project team at Hilti for one semester working on innovative topics like cloud computing, mobile app development or in memory computing
- Supported by the Hilti Chair of Business Process Management, you will become familiar with state-of-the-art technology and discuss new ideas for future Hilti projects, such as enterprise content management and customer relationship management
What does the programme offer?
The participant will be given tools he/she needs to excel in the internship, including one-to-one coaching. He/she will enjoy a rare combination of autonomy and camaraderie, as the participant will manage his/her own project while being part of a friendly team.
The participant will not just be another pair of hands but a fully integrated team member with lots of self-responsibility. From there, he/she will be trusted to do whatever it takes to deliver outstanding results. Go the extra mile and you will be rewarded with strategic development discussions and career opportunities.
The participant will be supported even before he/she starts through relocation and integration support. Furthermore, the snow-draped mountains, crystal-clear lakes and marvelous landscapes in the Happy Valley invite for lots of outdoor activities.
What does the applicant need?
- A bachelor's degree in information systems or informatics
- Outstanding academic record and practical experience in information systems (grades/ records and any letters of recommendation must be submitted)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- A well-organized person with strong analytical and conceptual skills
Nomination of fellows: June 1, 2018
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.