YICCA Art contest - International competition for artists
YICCA is an international call for artists, open to professionals and not only from any country in the world. All kinds of contemporary artworks are allowed in the art contest: drawings, paintings, sculptures, photographs, graphics, mix media, video, installations and performances. The competition's aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art. Internationality and networking make this art call a huge opportunity for the artists, which can win a cash prize and have the opportunity to exhibit the submitted works in an art gallery of a European city. Jury's final decision will lead to a selection of 18 artists that will participate in the final exhibition.
The competition's aim is to promote the enrolled artist, giving them chance to join the international market of contemporary art.
This aim will be pursued by taking advantage of the opportunities that the contest offers:
- Euro 3000,00 (three thousand/00) money prize to the first selected
- Euro 1000,00 (one thousand/00) money prize to the second selected
- Art residence award for 1 artist. Residence location: Italy. Art residence value Euro 1800,00
- Art residence award for 1 artist. Residence location: Chile. Art residence value Euro 1800,00
- Exhibit the selected artworks in an exhibition space, determined by competition.
- Improvement of the relationship between finalists and critics, curators, gallery owners, public and private art institutions that will have access to this important exhibition. maximum visibility through the advertising campaign that will follow the competition and all its stages
- The works of selected artists will be published on "YICCA" catalog which will be distributed free of charge to the finalists and will be available for professionals and institutions invited during the inauguration of the event.
- There are no special qualifications required for entry. The contest is open to all artists or groups of artists and professionals from any country.
- All kinds of artworks are accepted, including video, installations, and performances. All works will be presented by a picture or a video that must be followed by a description of the work. All works must be available for the final exhibition and have to be artist's property.
- From the final 18 artists participating in the exhibition will be announced first and second-ranked who will win a prize of 3000 (three thousand/00) and 1000 (one thousand/00) euro.
- The names of those two artists will be published on the official website www.yicca.org on the last day of the exhibition.
- The jury will also have to select supply artists in case there are artists selected from more than one juror. The jury verdict upon the winners is irrevocable.
- Among the 18 selected artists, other 2 artists will win 2 art residences as a prize.
- The date of the opening will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before the subscriptions deadline.
- The date of the last day of the exhibition will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before the subscriptions deadline.
- Selected artists will be contacted for the preparation and submission of material for the final catalog as well as for the preparation and submission of the works immediately after the subscriptions deadline.
- The final exhibition will take place in a European city.
- The place of the exhibition will be published on the official website www.yicca.org before the subscriptions deadline.
- The exhibition will be organized by Moho Association staff, in cooperation with the competent jury.
- The set-up and the arrangement of works will be chosen by Moho's staff in total independence on the basis of spaces and types of works.
- Any eventual insurance of works during the period of the exhibition shall be charged to artists.
- With the registration, the artist takes on all responsibility for any theft or damage of the works entrusted to Moho Association during the entire period of the competition, including delivery.
- Moho Association undertakes to manage in the best way and to take care of all the winning artworks.
- The exhibition will be open to the public on the inauguration day and will remain open throughout the entire period according to the schedule (opening and closing time) of the hosting gallery.
- At the opening will be invited collectors, press, art professionals, art lovers and, of course, the winners and the members of the jury. The opening will be accompanied by a buffet.
Terms and Conditions of Subscription
All information about terms and conditions of subscription is published on the official website
- To register please complete the registration form on the official website www.yicca.org/subscribe 3 / 6
- Any subscription requests received by postal mail and/or through email will not be taken into account.
- Before forwarding of registration, it will be necessary to choose a method of entry fee payment.
- Registration sent will be held in stand-by by the system until payment of the quote is made.
- After submitting the registration form, it can't be changed.
- The subscription fees depend on the number of submitted works:
1 artwork:40,00€ - 2 artworks:70,00€ - 3 artworks:100,00€ - 4 artworks:120,00€ - 5 artworks:135,00€ - 6 artworks:145,00€
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below