International Student Merit Scholarship 2018, USA
For Continuing and Transfer Students
The Continuing International Student Presidential Scholarship is a merit-based tuition waiver for enrolled F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program at Dixie State University.
All continuing F-1 undergraduate, degree-seeking international students enrolled full-time in an associate or bachelor’s degree program at Dixie State University St. George main campus and complete the application will be considered. Scholarships will be awarded to international students who meet the following criteria:
- Complete a minimum of 24 credit hours and have a minimum 3.2 GPA from Dixie State University or another regionally accredited before applying for the scholarship (excludes ESL credits).
- Maintain a full-time enrollment status of 30 credits each academic year and a 3.2 cumulative GPA to keep scholarship (excludes ESL credits).
- Sign a housing lease agreement with Housing Services. If space is not available, applicants will be granted a waiver.
- Must be working toward an Associates’ or Bachelors’ degree
- Must have a verification of eligibility signed by an International Student Services office representative
The award is for $7,000 for the first academic year; $3,500 for the first fall and $3,500 for the first spring semester of enrollment and is applicable to tuition only.
Recipients will be notified of this award via their Dmail.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.