Post-doctoral Research Fellowship at University of Cologne
With approximately 50,000 students, the University of Cologne is one of the largest universities in Germany and ranks among the Excellence Universities. It employs over 600 professors and 7,000 academic and non-academic staff.
The Chair for Information Systems and Systems Development (Prof. Dr Jan Recker) at the Information Systems Institute at the University of Cologne conducts excellent research on
- conceptual modeling for systems analysis and design,
- design and use of information systems for environmental sustainability,
- digital innovation and entrepreneurship.
University of Cologne offers you:
- a research-intensive,
- world-class research group,
- a diverse and fair working environment,
- support in reconciling work and family life,
- flexible working time models, full-time positions suitable for job sharing, extensive advanced training opportunities,
- occupational health management offers,
- local transport ticket at a discount for UoC employees.
- Development, acquisition and completion of research projects in Information.
- Systems research related to one of the three research areas of the Chair Publication of top-class journal articles.
- Active participation in teaching (4 hours per week presence in the classroom plus grading, pre- and post work).
- Contribution to other activities at the institute.
- Required to hold an excellent PhD degree in information systems, management, business administration, computer science, or an affiliated field
- Relative to opportunity, have an excellent publication track record related to the areas above
- Have demonstrated knowledge in quantitative and/or qualitative research methods
- Have excellent demonstrated English writing skills
The positions are available from 1 April 2018 on a fulltime basis. They are limited to 3 years, longer possible. Provided that the appropriate civil-law and personal preconditions exist, the remuneration is based on A13 Landesgesoldungsordnung A NRW.
The University of Cologne promotes equal opportunities and diversity in its employment relations. Women are expressly encouraged to apply and given priority in accordance with the Equal Opportunities Act of North Rhine-Westphalia (Landesgleichstellungsgesetz – LGG NRW). The University of Cologne expressly welcomes applications from individuals with severe disabilities or people of equivalent status. Severely disabled applicants of equal merit and qualifications will be given priority.
Send your convincing application with proof of the sought qualifications by email (in one pdf-file) to jan.recker@ wiso.uni-koeln.de with the reference number WISS1801-18.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: