CALL FOR SCHOLARSHIPS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Recognizing the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation - Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the academic year 2018-2019 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy in the framework of the Program “ Invest Your Talent in Italy”.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant state authorities) partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies partners of the initiative.
The aim of the Program is to foster cooperation among Italian Universities and Italian companies in order to promote their internationalization by sustaining higher education courses tailored to the needs of the labor market. Thanks to this Program, young foreigners, educated in Italy and properly trained in their specific fields of expertise, will have the opportunity to make a working experience at selected Italian companies, partners of Invest Your Talent in Italy.
DURATION OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship will cover a period of study of 9 (nine) months starting from October 1, 2018. Students will receive the instalment every three months.
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree). In case these documents are not available, candidates should submit an updated transcript of the exams; documents need to be translated expect for the titles in English, French and Spanish;
- One or more Reference Letters written by a Tutor/Professor/Employer. Reference Letters must be addressed to the University or to the Invest Your Talent in Italy Technical Committee, properly dated and signed. Candidates must also provide full contacts of the Tutor/Professor/Employer;
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Valid Passport or Identity Document.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.