University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Scheme 2018-2019
Connected with the renewal of university strategy, the increased importance of internationalization and the introduction of tuition fees for non-EU/EEA citizens, the University of Oulu has assigned a significant amount of money for tuition scholarships for 2018 entry.
University of Oulu Scholarship Scheme in more detail
The University of Oulu International Master’s Scholarship Scheme (IM Scholarship) provides scholarships to academically talented international students studying for a Master’s degree in the University of Oulu two-year International Master’s programmes. The scholarships will be granted in the form of a tuition fee waiver. The tuition fee waiver awarded covers either 85% or 100 % of the full tuition fee depending on the programme. Applicants can apply for the tuition scholarship as part of the admissions process. University of Oulu IM Scholarships do not cover living costs.
University of Oulu offers international master’s scholarships in two different categories:
- 85% Tuition Fee Scholarship for Oulu Business School Programmes
- covers 85% of the tuition fee in a 2-year Master’s Programme in Oulu Business School International Master’s Programmes
- is granted for students who are liable to pay tuition fees and who are admitted in one of the following Oulu Business School International Master’s Programmes:
- Financial and Management Accounting
- International Business Management
- 100% Tuition Fee Scholarship
- covers 100% of the tuition fee in a 2-year Master’s Programme in all international master’s programmes except Oulu Business School international master’s programmes
- is granted for students who are liable to pay tuition fees and who are admitted in a 2-year international master’s programme
In order to retain the scholarship in the following year of study, a student must have completed 55 ECTS by the end of the previous academic year. If a student does not achieve this requirement during the first year of studies, they will be liable to pay the full international tuition fee for the second year if they wish to complete their Master’s degree programme. An exception to this rule can be made if a student has been granted approved leave from studies (e.g. due to serious illness).
Eligibility Requirements to Apply for International Master’s Scholarship
Applicants are eligible to apply for a University of Oulu IM Scholarship 2018-19, if they meet the admissions criteria and are liable to pay the tuition fee. The scholarship application will be processed in the selection procedure only if the applicant meets the admissions criteria.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: