The Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), one of the world’s Top 10 think tanks, in cooperation with the Academic Swiss Caucasus Net (ASCN), is looking for
2 Research Assistants – “EU Neighbourhood, Foreign and Security Policy”
The posts are scheduled to start on 1 October 2013 and are limited to a six-month period. The Research Assistants will work under the supervision of Prof. Steven Blockmans and contribute to the work of CEPS’ EU Foreign Policy Programme by:
- Providing research assistance for on-going projects on European neighbourhood, foreign and security policies
- Collecting and cataloguing relevant materials for the CEPS European Neighbourhood Watch newsletter
- Assisting in the organisation of events (workshops, roundtables, webinars, etc.)
- Participating in events held by other organizations and taking minutes
- Support in maintaining and updating the programme’s network
- Contributing to other on-going activities of the programme
The Research Assistants will also get supervision on their PhD project.
Candidates should send a short cover letter (max. 1 page), a CV (including own publications, as well as the name and contact details of at least two referees), a letter of affiliation from their university (confirming registration as a PhD student), a copy of their passport and a short overview of their PhD project (max. 5 pages, including abstract, research question(s), methodology, draft table of contents, and list of relevant publications) by e-mail to:email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the following email subject: CEPS/ ASCN Research Assistant.
Interviews will be held in Yerevan and Tbilisi on 23-26 April 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We kindly ask applicants not to follow up applications by telephone.
For further information, please contact: Mr. Hrant Kostanyan (email@example.com), CEPS Associate Research Fellow.
The 2 positions are financed by ASCN.
More details here.