10-14 April 2013 | Konstancin – Jeziorna / next to Warsaw, Poland
This PBA will offer the opportunity to establish a permanent international cooperation in the field of dance, art and sport activities.
Application deadline for South-East Europe and Eastern Europe and Caucasus countries is 15th of February 2013!!!
Information about selection results of South-East Europe and Eastern Europe and Caucasus countries will be announced by 26th of February 2013.
Participants of Seminar: 10 Polish participants and 20 participants from all of the Programme Countries and Neighbouring Partner Countries (6 participants). 30 – 36 adults who are:
- youth workers or representatives of NGO’s, community centers, youth clubs, schools, local authorities, work in local governments or other public institutions, non-formal groups of young people that have a mandate to enter into a partnership with other organizations/groups;
- little or big experienced with YiA (in implementing 1.1, 3.1 and 1.2 projects);
- willing to develop and implement a Youth Exchange project on the topic of dance, art and sport;
- have an idea about the project and have earnest interest and possibility within their organisation/group (green light from their hierarchy/colleagues) to set up a 1.1, 3.1 and 1.2 project after the seminar;
- able to communicate and work in English.
This seminar will be dynamic using interactive and non-formal learning methods. Workshops, facilitated discussions and other interactive tools will be used in which the participants are invited to play a central role. The activities will be led by experienced facilitators in realization projects in Action 1.1, 1.2 and 3.1 and working with youth.
Contact for questions:
Phone: 0048 22 46 31 413
Before applying please contact the NA of your residence country to check if it is involved in this concrete project and committed to cover travel costs. NB! Learn about possible participation fee and other relevant rules.
More details here.