Submit all materials using SfN's award nomination site. Include the following:
- One nomination letter
- Maximum of two optional letters of recommendation (One must be from the nominee's current or previous mentor)
- Current CV (include date on which the advanced degree was awarded)
- A list of up to five of the nominee's most important published papers
Nominations for the 2015 award are due Wednesday, June 3.
- Actively engaged in research at the time the award is given.
- Show evidence of heading an independent research laboratory.
- Received a PhD or MD (or equivalent) within the past 10 years. (Time taken off for child-rearing does not count in these totals. Part-time work and other special circumstances are evaluated at the discretion of the committee.)
- Post-docs are ineligible.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: