І International Winter School ONPU
International Winter School of ONPU - is an educational project established Odessa National Polytechnic University, which aims to attract young people to modern science and technology.
The registration process for International Winter School 2017 «Agile Project Management»has been officially opened. We encourage participants to register as early as possible.
Agile - is a flexible approach to project management, in which the requirements for the product or service are changing with increasing speed.
Scope of application Agile: marketing, advertising, IT, design, education, etc.
23.01.2017 - 28.01. 2017
Authors and teachers:
Dmytro Lukianov - coach of International Summer School ONPU "The Chayka" in Project Management
- Certified Project Director of the International Project Management Association (IPMA, level A - Certified Project
- Director, 2010-2014 gg.) (www.ipma.ch),
- Certified by the Japanese Association of Project Management Project Management for P2M standard (PMAJ, PMS P2M) (www.pmaj.or.jp),
- The current assessors project managers certification system 4-L-C International Project Management Association (www.ipma.ch) - since 2005,
- Licensed Trainer of the Ukrainian Association of Project Management (UAUP) to prepare project managers for certification IPMA / UPMA - since 2007,
- Candidate of Technical Sciences (specialty 05.13.22 - "Project and Program Management"),
- Auditor on the technological maturity of the companies in the field of professional project management - since 2007,
- Assessors of the National Competition "The Best Project of the Year» (Project Management Award) - Ukraine
- Honorary member of the Ukrainian Project Management Association since 2005,
- Member of the Board of the Belarusian Association of Consulting Engineers,
- Member of the Community CIOs Ukraine (www.cio.org.ua),
- Member of the Advisory Board of the Community CIOs Ukraine Associate,
- Professor of the Department of construction and operation of buildings and facilities and the PC MIPK Belarusian
- National Technical University (Minsk, Belarus),
- Managing Partner, "Project Management Office" Ltd. (Kiev, Ukraine).
Odessa, ave. Shevchenko, 1
The training program:
- Criteria for the selection of the project approach, which will lead to the best result depending on the specifics of the product and the environment.
- Agile Manifest
- Principles of Agile
- Adaptation of a flexible Project Management tools
- Techniques of creating self-organizing teams, roles in Agile-teams
- Discussion of the results and the disclosure features Agile.
- visit to the Odessa National Academic Theater of Opera and Ballet
- visit to the N.L. Shustov Cognac Museum: excursion and degustation
Registration fee for Ukrainian and international students: 220 Euro for
- Accommodation at the hotel "Arcadia"
- Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner in a cafe, "Shu-Shu" + coffee break
- Welcome dinner
- Information and educational material
- Cultural program
- Corporate clothing
+ Free training
Situated in the most attractive area on the Black Sea coast it is the best choice for comfortable and relaxed stay in Odessa.
Recently renovated and reopened in 2013 hotel offers 296 comfortable Guestrooms and Suites fully equipped with everything for comfortable and relaxed stay; four multi-function venues
for conferences, trainings, corporate events, business meetings accommodating up to 470 people, restaurant with summer terrace and fitness centre.
Elegant banquet venue with high ceilings, large windows and access to the courtyard is the perfect ambience to hold an ideal weddings, birthdays, corporate events.
Excellent location in resort and park area in 500 meters from well-known Arcadia beach, 15 minutes drive from Odessa city centre and its major attractions,
within convenient proximity to restaurants, night clubs, shopping centers makes Hotel Arcadia attractive spot for business guests and vacationing tourists all year round.
Arcadia Hotel Rooms
Hotel Arkadia offers 296 comfortable rooms and apartments of 5 categories. All rooms are equipped with:
Deadline: December 25, 2016
Application form: See in the "Further official information" below.
tel: (048) 7224 040
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the application form.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: