Win a $12,000 African Safari with The Bushcamp Company in our new photo contest!
The theme is “Nature”. You can enter this photo contest for free via Instagram.
- Follow @bushcampcompany and @willbl on Instagram
- Upload your entry to your Instagram account and include this in the caption: Entry to @bushcampcompany and @willbl's #WinASafari #PhotoContest
Entry deadline is 31st July. The winner will be announced 2 weeks after the deadline.
This contest is open worldwide.
Terms and Conditions
- The contest theme is “Nature”.
- You may enter no more than one photo per day.
- We’ll pick our favourite entry to win the prize and announce the winner via an Instagram post and an update to this page.
- Each entry must be the original work of the entrant and must not infringe the rights of any other party.
- Each entrant must either be the sole owner of the copyright or have secured the written permission of the copyright owner to enter the image into the competition and grants the WildlifePhoto.com the rights detailed below.
- By entering the competition, each shortlisted entrant grants to WildlifePhoto.com, Burrard-Lucas Photography and The Bushcamp Company a non-exclusive, royalty-free, and perpetual licence to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit their image(s) and copies of their image(s) in all media throughout the world in relation to the competition, including but not limited inclusion within WildlifePhoto.com and related websites, social media and newsletters.
- The safari prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative. The prize cannot be sold, auctioned or given away.
- At least one of the attendees of the safari must be aged 18 or over.
- The prize for two people must be booked together. If the winner does not choose an accompanying travel partner then the other place will be forfeited.
- The prize includes airport transfer from Mfuwe Airport, all meals, accommodation, game activities, laundry, tea/coffee, government taxes and service charge.
- The prize excludes international flights, domestic flights to Mfuwe, parks entry fees, Luangwa Conservation and Community Fund levy and incidentals (bottled wines, spa treatment, curio shop purchases, etc.).
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ascertain if a Zambian visa is required for travel and if so, it is their responsibility to obtain and pay for it.
- The prize winner is also responsible for arranging their own travel insurance.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: