Challenge. Capture. Create.
The IWPA International Wedding & Portrait Photography Awards 2016 is now underway.
Organised by AsiaWPA, the IWPA competition has attracted thousands of wedding and portrait photographers from Asia and around the world to participate and challenge themselves.
With unbeatable cash prizes, don’t miss the chance and submit your stunning work in the 8 competition categories. Winners of 1st, 2nd and 3rd places as well as Distinction Awards will receive amazing cash prize, trophies and medals, and of course international recognition in the industry. Excellence Awards will also be presented to those which score over 80.
Submission period is 1 Sept 2016 to 31 October 2016.
Awards will be presented during AsiaWPA Annual Conference in Hong Kong, to be held on 13 January 2017.
Seize the opportunity to challenge, capture and create. Submit your work HERE.
Who may Enter
This photography competition is open to all photographers from the world except where prohibited by law. The Entrant must be over the age of 18.
Guidelines & Rules
- Please register a new user account at our website (See in the "Further official information" below.), whether you are an existing member of AsiaWPA or not.
- You will then be required to pay the required entry fees online.
- Thereafter, follow the instructions to upload your competition photos.
There is no limit to the amount of entries one can submit.
You must be the photographer who actually shot and created the photos, and you must have full rights to submit the photos to this competition.
- You confirm and undertake that you have the full power and authority to submit the photos, and that the photos do not infringe any copyright or any other intellectual property rights. The entrant agrees to indemnify AsiaWPA from any and all third party claims.
No images taken at a photography class, workshop or seminar or under the guidance of an instructor are eligible to be entered into the competition.
- AsiaWPA has the full right to disqualify or re-categorize any submitted photos if the basic requirements are not met. AsiaWPA may also disqualify any photos submitted if they, in the view of the Judging Panel, contain racism or obscene, provocative or otherwise inappropriate content.
- All entry fees paid are not refundable and not transferrable under all circumstances, except for the conditions expressly stated in "Rights & Liability - Right to Suspend or Cancel Competition". In particular, if entry fees have already been paid for photos which are not submitted online through www.iwpaward.com on or before the designated submission deadline, the aforesaid paid entry fees with respect to those photos (but not yet submitted) are not refundable.
- The Guidelines and Rules herein may be changed or modified without notice.
For more information click "Further official information" below.