Web Design Internship at The World Food Programme
The World Food Programme is the world's largest humanitarian agency, fighting hunger worldwide. We are currently seeking to fill an internship position Beneficiary IT Solution Services (SCOPE) branch of the Information Technology Division to work on a communications team for an innovative technology project working with over 30 countries world-wide. The position will be based at our Headquarters in Rome, Italy. The Internship will be for an initial period of 6 months starting from November 2015.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Contribute to the preparation of an awareness campaign of an innovative, new technology with the delivery of a fresh, updated web presence;
- Monitor and manage the website, performance and propose creative ideas for increasing web traffic;
- Maintain and contribute to the creation of unique, new concepts and materials for the web, email marketing, other digital media mediums;
- In collaboration with the communication team leaders and copywriter, ensure messages and content for digital mediums are clear and appropriate for the channel;
- Work within the limitations of corporately adopted CMS and still produce a fresh, new look.
Terms and Conditions
- Interns receive a monthly stipend from WFP up to the amount of US$700 per month depending on the duty station.
- WFP is not responsible for living expenses, arrangements for accommodation, travel to and from WFP internship location, necessary visas and costs related.
Step 1: Create your online CV.
Step 2: Click on the hyperlink to view the current opening(s) and “Apply” to submit your application(s).
NOTE: You must complete Step 2 in order for your application to be considered for this Internship